Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Immortalization on the Interwebz of the best cat ever

Hercules, the best cat EVER, died a couple of weeks ago. Kidney failure. Apparently she was so badly off that she was hallucinating and in horrible constant pain, so we had to put her down.

This is the same cat who, after my other cats brought a live rat into my bedroom and played with it for an hour but then just let it be for the next three days, killed the rat in thirty-four seconds. This is the cat who would never let you pick her up but was always very friendly. This is the cat who was the virgin huntress (uh, don't infer that I have read The Mists of Avalon several times even though I have). This is the cat who could catch a bird out of the sky and bring it to you (well, she really brought them to me, because I was her special human). This is the cat who sat on every paper you tried to read. This is the cat who ruled all over everything. Now she is dead.

In honor of Hercules, I'm posting this lolcat photo:

It may be irrelevant, but it's also highlarious.

No comments:

Impersonal details

My photo
I work with the intellectually disabled by day, and plot homemaking exploits by night. Currently my interests include mastering the art and science of cookery, and reading cookbooks. (I do some other stuff, too.)