Pardon me for not being specific enough for people to not misread intentionally when they in fact understand exactly what I meant. (i.e. Schnookles aka dork mongering fartknocker.) I am dating a couple of different men (who are not a couple).
In other news, my sister told me about this other blog which is absolute genius. Stuff White People Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Impersonal details
- laura
- I work with the intellectually disabled by day, and plot homemaking exploits by night. Currently my interests include mastering the art and science of cookery, and reading cookbooks. (I do some other stuff, too.)
3 comments:
I looked at the White People blog today. And it's funny because as I was opening it up, I thought to myself: I wonder if they've ever talked about how white people love to talk about how much they love soccer? And sure enough, today's post is about how white people love the idea of soccer! Oh wait, excuse me, FOOTBALL.
Oh, and how neat that you're dating a couple! Wait, did I miss something?
I read part of the white people blog to Chad and he started ranting about reverse racism. Then he read it himself and shut up.
I was supposed to send you some link or something but I can't remember. OH YEAH. YACHT ROCK. clear your schedule for the next couple hours so you can watch over and over. start with episode 1.
http://www.channel101.com/shows/show.php?show_id=152
Post a Comment